Suzy G.'s Profile

avatar

Biography

Were do I start ? This has been a crazy, crazy ride...When I was first told that I had a brain tumor, I was in total shock ! I could not believe that I had a BT, that only happens to other people..LOL Well in a way I am glad it happened. I know what you are thinking. GLAD IT HAPPENED ! What ?!! Honestly it got me right with God, I now go to church alot and I know where I am going if I do die from this BT .. My life pretty much revolves around church and my church family has been wonderful. I think that is what has helped me the most through all this. Everyone praying for me ... Was cancer-free until Nov 2009 when my every 3 month MRI showed up a spider web in 2 spots where the first tumor was removed.My Dr. had said 90% chance it would come back, I just prayed that I was in that 10% bracket. I am currently on Temodar, low platelets, low white blood cell game that goes along with chemo. I am currently on Temodar. Which I am taking in a lower than normal dose due to my non-tolerance of the chemo. So join me on my journey of first time blogging. Come on in for the ride.

Vital Info

Posts

June 29, 2010

Acampo, California

July 16, 1963

Cancer Info

Brain Cancer

Oligodendroglioma

May 6, 2005

Stage 2

over 6.1

Grade 2

National Brain Tumor Walk - San Francisco, Ca May 1 2010

900.00

That they have not found a cure ? Yet.....

That I am a very strong person.....

Just be there for me :-)

support

UC Davis @ Sacramento, Ca Stanford @ Palo Alto

I would get my papers right with God ...

June 28, 2011

Had 1 Seizure. MRI found BT, after surgery put on 1000mg of Keppra daily for cheap insurance.

May 6, 2005 Total Gross Resection

6 weeks of Radiation. finished last treatment 6-28-2011

Stats

Posts: 6
Photos: 8
Events: 0
Supporters: 16
Friends: 13
Comments:
-Made: 12
-Received: 20
Views:
-Posts: 18137
-Photos: 4887
rollerFetching more entries....